HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING
Taking each individual on their own personal journey
PERFORMANCE COACHING SESSION
What do the top 1% of high performers all have in common...?
Having worked with several Actors, Musicians, Athletes, CEOs and High-Performing sales teams over the last four years, I have seen first-hand the impact of poor Psychological well-being on peak performance.
These sessions will help you create a mindset and routine that has supported each one of these individuals in achieving (and maintaining) their peak performance and being ready in those moments that count.
Live the life you want to lead.
LIFE COACHING SESSION
Life throws many surprises at us. Whilst we cannot always predict the outcome of any decision, we can control how we respond. The Life Coaching sessions will look deeper into your core values and assess them against decisions that need to be made. By exploring choices against our values and life goals, we can find more clarity in situations and therefore find the best results for YOU. I take a holistic approach to these sessions looking at both the individual self and the broader situation - with the aim of optimising both. The Life Coaching package lasts three to four months with bi-weekly sessions.
RELATIONSHIP COACHING SESSION
It is often our close relationships that can be the key to living a happier, healthier and more fulfilled life. Our Relationship Coaching programme (also known as our Effective Communication programme) can be taken individually or as part of a group and focuses on developing the four key areas of interpersonal communication; oral, verbal, nonverbal and listening.
We will work together first to understand your specific communication style and then apply this knowledge to ensure we are communicating effectively with our partner, friends, family and colleagues. You will become well-versed in addressing any issues whenever and wherever they arise.
Delivering stronger, healthier, more productive teams.
IMPROVING MENTAL FITNESS
- Creating healthy, sustainable routines in and out of the workplace
- Understand the difference between emotional intelligence & emotional literacy
- Identifying internal/external support services for ourselves and our peers
- Understanding personal blocks and how they may affect performance
- Leading teams in conflict resolution
- Develop strategies to deliver on key objectives and business results
- Active listening
- Learn how to structure personal stories and practise delivery in a safe environment
- Improve confidence in public speaking
- Create and implement initiatives to support wider company wellbeing